Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dhamma is my Bhimrao

Dhamma is my Bhimrao

Over the last few years, I have come round to the view that practicingbuddhism in its "buddha and his dhamma" definition is the only right pathforward. I am also convinced that doing so will ensure pursuit of education,organization and agitation within the framework of "buddha and his dhamma".So pacticing and spreading buddhism (as defined in Buddha and his Dhamma) isthe core proactive social work required. For this I continue to seek atleastone Bhikku, who rigorously follows the vinaya rules, fully understands theimplications of the views expressed in "buddha and his dhamma" and fullyagrees and propagates them. Unfortunately I am yet to find such abhikku/bhikkuni.Many of us are eager to help and find such a Bhikku. Till such a Bhikkuarises, let us preserve our clear understanding and resources amidst thecacophony. Dhamma will ensure that we get the opportunity to give wholesomedana to such a bhikku.

No comments: